Special to the Chickasaw Journal WALNUT RIDGE, Ark. — Williams Baptist College has released the names of students on the President’s and Dean’s Lists for the 2015 fall semester. Making the President’s List from Mississippi this fall included Brennan Pugh of Houston. The President’s List includes those full-time students who achieved a perfect 4.0 […]
Tag Archives | Brennan
Special to the Chickasaw Journal OXFORD – It wasn’t a pretty sight. Bassfield flexed its offensive and defensive muscles Friday in the Class 2A state championship game to rip and roar through East Webster 39-20 and win a fourth consecutive state title. East Webster, which averaged 300-plus yards per game and […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal WALNUT RIDGE, Ark. – Brennan Pugh of Houston, has been inducted into Sigma Beta Delta, the international honor society for business, at Williams Baptist College. The induction ceremony was held April 8. Sigma Beta Delta is open to college juniors and seniors in the field of business. To qualify for […]
Brennan Pugh, of Houston, has been inducted into Alpha Chi, the national college honor scholarship society, at Williams Baptist College. The induction was held April 15 at WBC’s Academic Awards Luncheon. Alpha Chi admits members from all academic disciplines who are in the top 10 percent of their junior and senior classes. The honor society […]
STUART, Fla. – Colleen McVey Byrne passed away peacefully Sunday, March 30, 2014, at her home in Stuart, Fla. She was born in Chicago in 1927 to Thomas and May McVey. She married Thomas A. Byrne in 1951 and they settled in Springfield, where they reared their family, adopting five children. They retired to Stuart, […]
BATESVILLE — Thomas Brett Pugh, 51, of Batesville died Sunday, May 26, in Quitman County. He was born in Starkville Oct. 20, 1961, to Thomas Beverly and Elaine Ferrell Pugh. He was a former resident of Greenwood, where he attended Pillow Academy through junior high. He and his family moved to Panola County in 1975. […]
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Houston Solar Car honored by Legislature May 29, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Flat appropriations hurt schools May 28, 2016
- BIRTH: John Wyatt Parker May 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...