HOUSTON – It all started in Chickasaw County for Brenda Whitlock and she brought her latest songs back for the people who know her music best. Whitlock sang “Not Gonna Let Nobody Take My Crown” and also sang “Double Dose (of the Holy Ghost)” to the delight of the crowd in attendance at Live in […]
Tag Archives | Brenda
As part of the continuing “Live in the Park” series sponsored by the Chickasaw Development Foundation, Brenda Whitlock will be in concert in the Master Gardners Park beside Houston City Hall June 5. Whitlock is a native of Okolona and a renowned gospel singer/songwriter whose lastest song “Not Gonna Let Nobody Take My Crown,” was […]
DERMA – Brenda Faye Hardwick, 58, died Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Services in Calhoun City. She was a member of Christian Fellowship in Houston. Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Dentontown Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church. Bishop Jimmy Dale Jones will officiate. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge […]
CALHOUN CITY – Brenda F. Hardwick, 58, died Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Services. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home in Bruce.
- Houston centralizes purchasing December 11, 2014
- BIRTHDAY: Mary Ruth Johnson December 14, 2014
- Pulling it all together December 15, 2014
- Correctional Facility goes into lockdown December 15, 2014
- MHSAA announces new alignment December 15, 2014
- Reaching out to offenders December 17, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Topper Old Timer December 16, 2014
- United Furniture to expand in former Lane building December 16, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...