HOUSTON – Terri Eaton remembers her grandmother’s battle with breast cancer and it is not one she wants to replicate in her own life or her daughter’s life. Alleene Houser was 69 when she died of breast cancer. She found a lump in her breast in December but didn’t see a doctor about it until […]
Tag Archives | breast
VARDAMAN – Six years ago, Candy Huffman of Vardaman couldn’t have imagined herself running a 5K. “I ran to the refrigerator and ran to the couch and ran from the dog,” Huffman joked. But now, she’s not only walked in five 5K events, she’s training to run in her next one and even hopes to […]
The Chickasaw Journal and newspapers across Northeast Mississippi that are part of Journal Publishing Inc., will highlight Breast Cancer Awareness this month. This newspaper brought you a special edition this week with stories and photos on this issue. The Chickasaw Journal will publish two pages of breast cancer news and information every Wednesday this month […]
TUPELO – Invite your mother, your daughter and your friends and join North Mississippi Medical Center for the Pretty in Pink Luncheon on Tuesday, March 19, to focus attention on breast cancer. The free event is sponsored by NMMC’s Spirit of Women and made possible by grants from Komen North Mississippi Race for the Cure®. […]
- Aldermen approve water meter bonds March 20, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- Supervisors waiting for roads to dry March 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tis spring and a young man’s thoughts turn to . . . baseball March 26, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...