BRUCE – Charles Wayne Brasher, 60, died Friday, April 4, 2014, at his home. He was born Nov. 27, 1952, to Ular and Virgie Brasher. He attended Houlka High School where he graduated in 1970. He resided in the Pilgrim Rest Community and drove a semitruck most of his life before becoming disabled. Services were […]
Tag Archives | Brasher
BRUCE – Max Owen Brasher Sr., 85, died Oct. 3, 2013, at his residence. He retired as a foreman from Columbia Gulf Transmission after 35 years. He was a WWII U.S. Army veteran who served as a Corporal–Company D Clerk. He graduated from Bruce High School and attended Holmes Jr. College. He was a member […]
OKOLONA – Fred Brasher, 67, died Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Darden and Sons Funeral Home of Amory.
BRUCE – Syble Massey Brasher, 89, died Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born July 6, 1924, in Merigold. She was a homemaker and a member of Bruce First Baptist Church. She was a graduate of Bruce High School Class of 1938, and she attended Jackson Commercial College. […]
- Largemouth bass regulation could change on area lakes, reservoirs June 23, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide June 26, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Truth inside the culture war June 27, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...