PHEBA – Hebron Christian School has released the honor roll for the fourth nine weeks. Principal’s list Kindergarten Macy Aycock, Calleigh Davis, Cooper Grimes, Jessie Hamblin, Gage Ingram, Chandler Cliett and Johnny Vance First Grade Charles Cantrell Third Grade: Elisha Carter, Bailey Dexter, Wyatt Latham and Ethan Williams Fifth Grade Paityn Fulgham and Braeden […]
Tag Archives | Booth
UNA – Perfect weather made for a perfect weekend at the Una Fun Fest Friday night and Saturday morning. “We got a cool breeze Friday night and the Lord just blessed our Gospel singing,” said Sandra Wofford, secretary for Una Fun Fest. “It was hot Saturday, but there was plenty of shade and our booths […]
HOUSTON – Dorothy Virginia Thomas, 83, died Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Calhoun Health Services. She was born Nov. 26, 1930, to James Alferd Branch and Dovie Thomas Branch in Chickasaw County. She was a member of Parkway Baptist Church in Houston. Services will be 2 p.m. Monday, May 19, at Memorial Funeral Home Chapel […]
CHARLESTON – Lottie Booth Perry, 42, died Monday, March 10, 2014, in Oxford. She was born Aug. 19, 1971, in Clarksdale, and was the daughter of Janet Booth Griffin of Pensacola, Fla., and Dewayne and Carmen Booth of Houston. A 1989 graduate of Charleston High School, she was a 2001 graduate of Northeast College in […]
HOULKA – Hundreds will be fed Thanksgiving and hundreds of gifts will be sold for Christmas at two closely linked events in Houlka this holiday season. The Houlka Community Thanksgiving will see more than 500 meals prepared for needy families, the elderly, county inmates and law enforcement officers on Thanksgiving Day. This will be backed […]
H OUSTON – It was so typical of a little town called Houston. The community gathered in Joe Brigance Park Monday night to watch the Mississippi State Bulldog baseball team play in the College World Series in Omaha, Neb. While the Bulldogs lost the first game, plans were to host it again Tuesday night and […]
HOUSTON – Joyce Booth Cole, 73, died Wednesday, March 13, 2013. She was born Feb. 21, 1940, in Paynes to Charles Booth and Doris Denley Booth. She enjoyed watching ladies basketball games, especially her University of Tennessee Volunteers. She loved her dogs, especially her 12-year-old Pomeranian, Jasmine and Paisley, and her 16-year-old Precious, that passed […]
- Boyer, Mitchell earn DAR History honors March 24, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...