HOUSTON – Elba Frances Allen, 78, died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital. She was born April 2, 1935, in Okolona to James William Corley and Alice Pilgreen Corley. She married David Wilburn Allen on May 7, 1954. She worked as a telephone operator, a dairy farmer and a store clerk. She was […]
Tag Archives | Boones Chapel
HOUSTON – Elba Frances Allen died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Southern Funeral Chapel of Houston. Visitation will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at Boones Chapel United Methodist Church.
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...