HOUSTON – Elba Frances Allen, 78, died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital. She was born April 2, 1935, in Okolona to James William Corley and Alice Pilgreen Corley. She married David Wilburn Allen on May 7, 1954. She worked as a telephone operator, a dairy farmer and a store clerk. She was […]
Tag Archives | Boones Chapel
HOUSTON – Elba Frances Allen died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Southern Funeral Chapel of Houston. Visitation will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at Boones Chapel United Methodist Church.
- 1975 Grand Slam Champions February 22, 2015
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- PREP BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS: Houlka and Okolona still dancing February 27, 2015
- Carrot and stick February 27, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 1, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...