Special to the Chickasaw Journal CALHOUN COUNTY – A man’s body with multiple gunshot wounds was found this morning on County Road 308 in Calhoun County. Around 10:30 a.m. Saturday, two people were traveling east on CR 308 when they noticed what they thought was an unconscious person in a ditch next to the […]
Tag Archives | body
Putting a dent in your car or truck means you need to call Frank Smith Body Shop in Houston. Smith has more years in the auto repair business than he want to think about, but that expertise and knowledge of fixing bent automobiles makes him one of the best bodymen around. Frank Smith Body Shop […]
By Crystel Ellison Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Students at Houston Lower Elementary School performed for their peers, demonstrating and reinforcing lessons about the body’s sensory and skeletal systems. The integrated science, library and physical education teachers worked together to instruct kindergarten students about their five senses and to teach first and second […]
- Houlka eyes old fines as revenue July 24, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...