HOULKA – John Bob Williams, 71, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He was born on Jan. 30, 1943, in Houlka to Robert R. Williams and Mary Johnson Williams. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He retired from the Mississippi State Highway Department where he was a maintenance […]
Tag Archives | Bob
WEST POINT – James Thomas Harrell, 22, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, due to injuries suffered in an automobile accident. He was born Nov. 4, 1991. He was a 2010 graduate of West Point High School and attended Mississippi State University. He was presently employed by Harrell General Contractors. He was an Eagle […]
HOUSTON – Peddling 80 miles on his 80th birthday is no big deal to Bob Chamblee. Chamblee and his cycling buddies hopped on the Tanglefoot Trail this weekend and rode from Houston to New Albany – and back – to mark Chamblee’s special day. “This is the first time I have done this much,” […]
GULF SHORES, Ala. — Bob F. White, 82, of Gulf Shores, Ala., passed away Tuesday, Sept. 03, 2013. He graduated Evergreen High School and attended Southwest Junior College in Mississippi and Troy State. He was a U.S. Army veteran serving in Korea. He later completed his education at The University of Alabama with a degree in Geology. He […]
AUSTIN, Texas — Robert “Bob” Mack Ward, 73, of Texas died March 15, 2013, at Hospice of Austin-Christopher House. He was born to Rebecca Hall Ward and Orville Maxie Ward on Nov. 14, 1939, in Detroit Mich., but was raised in Big Creek, Miss., with his four younger brothers. After graduating from Big Creek High […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...