HOULKA – John Bob Williams, 71, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He was born on Jan. 30, 1943, in Houlka to Robert R. Williams and Mary Johnson Williams. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He retired from the Mississippi State Highway Department where he was a maintenance […]
Tag Archives | Bob
WEST POINT – James Thomas Harrell, 22, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, due to injuries suffered in an automobile accident. He was born Nov. 4, 1991. He was a 2010 graduate of West Point High School and attended Mississippi State University. He was presently employed by Harrell General Contractors. He was an Eagle […]
HOUSTON – Peddling 80 miles on his 80th birthday is no big deal to Bob Chamblee. Chamblee and his cycling buddies hopped on the Tanglefoot Trail this weekend and rode from Houston to New Albany – and back – to mark Chamblee’s special day. “This is the first time I have done this much,” […]
GULF SHORES, Ala. – Bob F. White, 82, of Gulf Shores, Ala., passed away Tuesday, Sept. 03, 2013. He graduated Evergreen High School and attended Southwest Junior College in Mississippi and Troy State. He was a U.S. Army veteran serving in Korea. He later completed his education at The University of Alabama with a degree in Geology. He […]
AUSTIN, Texas — Robert “Bob” Mack Ward, 73, of Texas died March 15, 2013, at Hospice of Austin-Christopher House. He was born to Rebecca Hall Ward and Orville Maxie Ward on Nov. 14, 1939, in Detroit Mich., but was raised in Big Creek, Miss., with his four younger brothers. After graduating from Big Creek High […]
- Hilltoppers fall in first round November 13, 2014
- Murphy graduates MSU November 16, 2014
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- TROPHY ELK November 17, 2014
- Calhoun City National Guard debriefed November 17, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Roof concerns discussed again November 20, 2014
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 19, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...