CHICKASAW COUNTY – Nationally the number of teen pregnancies reported each year is falling but Mississippi and Chickasaw County are still above the national average in births to girls ages 15 to 19. The factors driving the drop in teen pregnancy on the national level are mixed and local professionals said Chickasaw County numbers also […]
Tag Archives | Births
Ava and Conley Williams are proud to announce the birth of their brother, Lawson Chad, on Thursday, August 15, 2013 at St. Anthony’s Hospital in Oklahoma City, Okla. He weighed 10-pounds and was 20-inches long. Lawson’s parents are Chad and Carmen Williams. Sharing honors as grandparents are Melinda Hood of Okolona, Barry Hood, Joel and […]
Cody and Alisha Spencer of Houston would like to announce the arrival of their son Camden Reed Spencer. Camden was born on May 22, 2013 at 5:56 p.m at NMMC Women’s Clinic in Tupelo. He weighed 7-pounds, 2-ounces and was 19-inches long. Proud grandparents are Jimmy Huffman of Houlka and Mr. and Mrs. Sonny Spencer […]
HOUSTON — Whitney Michelle and Tierre Lashaud Morgan of Houston are pleased to introduce their son, Kylen Taymar Morgan. Kylen was born at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center on May 25, 2013 at 12:36 a.m. He weighed 5-pounds, 1-ounce and was 19-inches long. Kylen is welcomed home by his brother Tylan Lashaud Morgan.
OKOLONA — Kimberly Jade and Manley Tackett of Okolona are pleased to introduce their son, Mason Neal Tackett. Mason was born at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center on June 16, 2013 at 3:11 a.m.. He weighed 8-pounds, 7.2-ounces and was 21-inches long. Proud grandparents are Terrie Hall of Houston, Billy Tackett of Okolona and Angie […]
Colton Elias Blissard Sonny and Kerry Gentry Blissard of West Point are thrilled to announce the birth of their baby boy, Colton Elias Blissard. He arrived on Dec. 18, 2012 at North MS Medical Center in West Point. He weighed seven-pounds, seven-ounces and was 21-inches long. Proud grandparents are Charles and Brenda Gentry of Crawford […]
Glen Randall Yeatman II and Jodie (Watkins) Yeatman of Houston are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Zoey Belle. She was born Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 12:15 a.m. at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces and was 19 inches long. Paternal grandparents are Bobby and Martha […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...