BENTON, Ark. – Eddie Junior White, 77, died Sunday, May 29, 2014, at Saline Hospice in Bryant, Ark. He was born Sept. 18, 1936, in Chickasaw County, the son of Edgar Louis White and Audrey Mae Parker White. He was retired from Jacuzzi Brothers and from the National Guard Armory. He was a member of […]
Tag Archives | Bethlehem
THAXTON – C.G. “”Cap”” Gaston Jr., 73, passed away peacefully on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at his daughter’s home in Calhoun City. He was born on March 17, 1941, in Calhoun County. He was a Baptist minister, teacher, coach and principal in Calhoun, Pontotoc, Lafayette, Chickasaw, Carroll, Clay and Quitman counties. He graduated with a […]
HOUSTON – Arveria Williams May, 91, passed away Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, at the North Mississippi Medical Center. She was member of Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, where she served as senior choir director, adult Sunday school teacher, Senior Mission member, secretary of North Mt. Olivet District and chairperson of the Culinary Committee. She was a […]
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Dorletha Gunn Jenkins died Sunday, June 30, 2013, at her home. She was born July 17, 1952, in Okolona to Waddell and Isabella Gunn. She was raised by her grandparents, Ozee and Suzanna Gillespie. She graduated from Fannie Carter High School. She married George Edward Jenkins Sr. on Dec. 25, 1969. […]
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Gates signs with Northeast July 26, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it July 26, 2014
- Fire Academy July 27, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...