BENTON, Ark. – Eddie Junior White, 77, died Sunday, May 29, 2014, at Saline Hospice in Bryant, Ark. He was born Sept. 18, 1936, in Chickasaw County, the son of Edgar Louis White and Audrey Mae Parker White. He was retired from Jacuzzi Brothers and from the National Guard Armory. He was a member of […]
Tag Archives | Bethlehem
THAXTON – C.G. “”Cap”” Gaston Jr., 73, passed away peacefully on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at his daughter’s home in Calhoun City. He was born on March 17, 1941, in Calhoun County. He was a Baptist minister, teacher, coach and principal in Calhoun, Pontotoc, Lafayette, Chickasaw, Carroll, Clay and Quitman counties. He graduated with a […]
HOUSTON – Arveria Williams May, 91, passed away Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, at the North Mississippi Medical Center. She was member of Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, where she served as senior choir director, adult Sunday school teacher, Senior Mission member, secretary of North Mt. Olivet District and chairperson of the Culinary Committee. She was a […]
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Dorletha Gunn Jenkins died Sunday, June 30, 2013, at her home. She was born July 17, 1952, in Okolona to Waddell and Isabella Gunn. She was raised by her grandparents, Ozee and Suzanna Gillespie. She graduated from Fannie Carter High School. She married George Edward Jenkins Sr. on Dec. 25, 1969. […]
- PERRY GRUBBS: It’s been a good year for Okolona December 13, 2014
- Topper Old Timer December 16, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Reaching out to offenders December 17, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Union County woman arrested in scam after burning death December 19, 2014
- Wreaths across America December 19, 2014
- Board hears report on HUES December 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...