At my house we have a job-jar. It’s a jar filled with jobs Sara feels need tending to on the Ingram Plantation. We’ve had this system for the past 20-years. I wake up most Saturday mornings and pull out a job. When it’s finished I pull out another. The job-jar has never been empty. It’s […]
Tag Archives | Bear
Having been born and raised in Calhoun County, I should be prepared to see about anything. I have seen both black and brown large cats (not house cats), timber wolves and recently a single bald eagle. As I was making my way from Bruce to Shady Grove for our 9 a.m. service, I was stopped […]
I have seen some interesting bear stories on Facebook lately. One of the stories featured a bear chasing a hunter up a tree. It was told to be the truth although I have some healthy doubts. After reading about the bear I was reminded of a bear story coming out of Calhoun County many years […]
- When seconds count October 13, 2014
- HOUSTON HOMECOMING QUEEN 2014 October 16, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Art in the Park October 17, 2014
- Crowds pack Cornbread Festival October 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Power of Pink October 20, 2014
- Molly May faces breast cancer head on October 20, 2014
- Pharr/Hollingsworth October 19, 2014
- Hankins/Akins October 19, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...