At my house we have a job-jar. It’s a jar filled with jobs Sara feels need tending to on the Ingram Plantation. We’ve had this system for the past 20-years. I wake up most Saturday mornings and pull out a job. When it’s finished I pull out another. The job-jar has never been empty. It’s […]
Tag Archives | Bear
Having been born and raised in Calhoun County, I should be prepared to see about anything. I have seen both black and brown large cats (not house cats), timber wolves and recently a single bald eagle. As I was making my way from Bruce to Shady Grove for our 9 a.m. service, I was stopped […]
I have seen some interesting bear stories on Facebook lately. One of the stories featured a bear chasing a hunter up a tree. It was told to be the truth although I have some healthy doubts. After reading about the bear I was reminded of a bear story coming out of Calhoun County many years […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...