Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Houston Middle School has released the honor roll for the academic year. Superintendent’s List Lakyn Adams, T’Kecia Beaty, Edgar Bedolla, Gabriela S. Bedolla, Abby Kate Boyer, Emma Brassfield, Peyton Brassfield, Charles Buchanan, Zachary Callahan, Quen’darrius Chandler, Calee Cockell, Kamryn Cooper, Kanazsha Cooper, Mackenzie Adriana Criddle, Jermaya Davenport, Shemerea […]
Tag Archives | bean
The engagement of Ms. Michelle (Shelley) Faye Moss of Houlka and Mrs. Charles William (Bill) Bean of Una is being announced. She is the daughter of Michael and Sarah Moss of Houlka and he is the son of Willie and Patti Jo Bean of Una. The bride-elect is a load planning specialist at Franklin Corporation […]
SHANNON – Rinnie “Doc” Davis, 63, died Monday, April 14, 2014, at Traceway Green House Hospice in Tupelo. He began his education at Houlka Elementary School and finished his studies and graduated from Houston High School in Houston. After graduating he worked for B&B Concrete and later for Donald Smith Company until his health failed. […]
HOUSTON – Earline Bean, 98, died Sunday, April 6, 2014, at Trace Hospital in Houston. Services will be at 1 p.m. Sunday, April 13, at Wesley Chapel Church in Houston. Burial will be in Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Montgomery Mortuary of Houston is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
SHANNON – Micheal Adolph Armstrong, 44, died Thursday, April 3, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born April 22, 1969, in Wisconsin to Adolph Tate and the late Patricia Armstrong Warren. He received his education from the Shannon schools. He was a former employee of Alan White. Services will be at 3 p.m. […]
BRUCE – Genella Bean, 53, died Thursday, March 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center of Tupelo. Memorial services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, March 20, at Bruce Chapel in Bruce. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge.
HOUSTON – Most people have a vegetable garden each summer, but doing it on a commercial scale and making money at it takes special skills and a lot of sweat equity. Doil Moore and James Earnest tend to roughly 25-acres south of Houston and pull tomatoes, onions, peppers, okra, cucumbers, squash, beans, potatoes and peas […]
- Okolona releases first 9 week honor roll December 10, 2014
- Waylon Aaron Neil Blansett December 14, 2014
- BIRTHDAY: Mary Ruth Johnson December 14, 2014
- Pulling it all together December 15, 2014
- Correctional Facility goes into lockdown December 15, 2014
- Reaching out to offenders December 17, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Topper Old Timer December 16, 2014
- United Furniture to expand in former Lane building December 16, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...