TUPELO – Barbara Miller Kelly, 73, died Saturday, May 10, 2014, at her residence. She was born Dec. 30, 1940 to Joseph P. II and Edith Anglin Miller at Gilmore Sanatorium in Amory. She married the love of her life, Capt. Alfred C. Kelly, on April 18, 1970. He preceded her in death on Aug. […]
Tag Archives | Barbara
MATHISTON – Barbara Ann Perry Aycock, 68, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Feb. 26, 1945, in Choctaw County. She was a retired teacher and counselor. She was a member of Chester Baptist Church. Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at Chester Baptist […]
WOODLAND – Barbara Dale McCoy Graham, 79, died Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 19, 1934, in Booneville to Chester Arthur McCoy and Florence Loraine Clark McCoy. She was retired from the Customer Service Department at Franklin Manufacturing Co. She was a member of Woodland Baptist […]
By Ginna Parsons Daily Journal HOUSTON – Barbara Fleming began cooking at age 10 with the blessing of her mother. “I liked to cook and my mother let me cook, but she always said I was an expensive cook,” said Fleming, 64. “It wasn’t that I messed things up. We could always eat everything I […]
GORE SPRINGS – Eva Barbara Williams Marter, 82, died Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at Grace Health and Rehab in Grenada. She was born April 9, 1931, in Bolivar County to Douglas Williams and Etosian Allday Williams. She was a retired Walmart receptionist and a member of Gore Springs Baptist Church. Survivors include one daughter, Sheri […]
HOUSTON – It takes a family to make a house a home. Houston Habitat for Humanity is seeking members for its Family Search Committee as they begin the process of building another home in the community. “Getting the right people to join with Habitat is so critical to make the process of work,” said Barbara […]
WEST POINT – Barbara Kyte Harrell, 81, passed away Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-East in Memphis, Tenn. Barbara was born Aug. 17, 1932, in Knoxville, Tenn., to Gladys Basinger and Billy Kyte. She was a florist and a manager for Sears Roebuck for 17 years. She was a member of First […]
BOONEVILLE – Barbara Jean Henley James, 61, died Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at her home. She was born Dec. 1, 1951, to Vardaman and Merline Henley. She was a member of Grace Methodist Church. She worked at Baptist Memorial Hospital as a LPN. Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, May 2, at McMillan Funeral […]
- Aldermen approve water meter bonds March 20, 2015
- MDWFP offers interactive map with fishing regulations March 25, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- Supervisors waiting for roads to dry March 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tis spring and a young man’s thoughts turn to . . . baseball March 26, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...