TUPELO – Barbara Miller Kelly, 73, died Saturday, May 10, 2014, at her residence. She was born Dec. 30, 1940 to Joseph P. II and Edith Anglin Miller at Gilmore Sanatorium in Amory. She married the love of her life, Capt. Alfred C. Kelly, on April 18, 1970. He preceded her in death on Aug. […]
Tag Archives | Barbara
MATHISTON – Barbara Ann Perry Aycock, 68, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Feb. 26, 1945, in Choctaw County. She was a retired teacher and counselor. She was a member of Chester Baptist Church. Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at Chester Baptist […]
WOODLAND – Barbara Dale McCoy Graham, 79, died Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 19, 1934, in Booneville to Chester Arthur McCoy and Florence Loraine Clark McCoy. She was retired from the Customer Service Department at Franklin Manufacturing Co. She was a member of Woodland Baptist […]
By Ginna Parsons Daily Journal HOUSTON – Barbara Fleming began cooking at age 10 with the blessing of her mother. “I liked to cook and my mother let me cook, but she always said I was an expensive cook,” said Fleming, 64. “It wasn’t that I messed things up. We could always eat everything I […]
GORE SPRINGS – Eva Barbara Williams Marter, 82, died Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at Grace Health and Rehab in Grenada. She was born April 9, 1931, in Bolivar County to Douglas Williams and Etosian Allday Williams. She was a retired Walmart receptionist and a member of Gore Springs Baptist Church. Survivors include one daughter, Sheri […]
HOUSTON – It takes a family to make a house a home. Houston Habitat for Humanity is seeking members for its Family Search Committee as they begin the process of building another home in the community. “Getting the right people to join with Habitat is so critical to make the process of work,” said Barbara […]
WEST POINT – Barbara Kyte Harrell, 81, passed away Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-East in Memphis, Tenn. Barbara was born Aug. 17, 1932, in Knoxville, Tenn., to Gladys Basinger and Billy Kyte. She was a florist and a manager for Sears Roebuck for 17 years. She was a member of First […]
BOONEVILLE – Barbara Jean Henley James, 61, died Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at her home. She was born Dec. 1, 1951, to Vardaman and Merline Henley. She was a member of Grace Methodist Church. She worked at Baptist Memorial Hospital as a LPN. Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, May 2, at McMillan Funeral […]
- TEE IT UP: Week 1 High School Football Capsules August 21, 2015
- Houlka ponders water system changes August 24, 2015
- Season of new beginnings August 24, 2015
- Monroe County deputy shot following traffic stop August 24, 2015
- Sweet potato field day will be held Aug. 27 August 25, 2015
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody in MSU gun scare August 27, 2015
- Potential + Effort = Success August 26, 2015
- Reward offered in Monroe County deputy shooting case August 26, 2015
- ICC names 2015 Spring graduates August 26, 2015
- Alabama man indicted in fatal Trace wreck August 25, 2015
- Randy Wanat: Change "Christianity" to "Islam" and suddenly ...
- TRSmith: What happens to students who reside in the distric...
- Beth: The only way to protect ourselves and our benefits...
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...