While many businesses and service providers in Northeast Mississippi opted to close their doors as snow and ice blanketed the area, many others chose to open later in the day or were unaffected by the weather. Location also played a role in how a business responded. South of Tupelo, there were more closures since the […]
Tag Archives | banks
As downtowns in many small communities slowly dry up, we want to encourage people to look at our downtown area and recognize how fortunate Houston is. The Courthouse Square was designed and built before all of us were born. The idea was to put a grand structure in the center of town that would be […]
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- Houston WalMart target of bomb scare September 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- Houston running game rolls September 18, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...