HATTIESBURG – Cameron Tieyonne Eddie, infant, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. He was born to Roderick and Chardae Eddie. Graveside services will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at Chapel Grove East M.B. Church in Okolona with Pastor Robert William officiating. Fields Funeral Home of Okolona is in […]
Tag Archives | Bank of Okolona
OXFORD – A Lafayette County jury has ruled Ausbern Construction is due $570,293.60 in costs and damages following a lawsuit with Chickasaw County that has stretched over two years. Ausbern Construction, owned by Terry Ausbern, of Okolona, sought payment from the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors for work his company did over three years ago […]
MANTEE – There will be arts and crafts and plenty of black-eyed peas. The Fourth Annual Blacked-Eyed Pea Festival will cook up food, fun and fellowship on Saturday, Oct. 19 in the town off Highway 15, just south of the Chickasaw County line. The festival is being sponsored by the Bank of Mantee who will […]
By Ginna Parsons Daily Journal OKOLONA – To see the kind of foods Glenda Burns prepares today, you’d never dream there was a time when she didn’t know how to cook. She taught herself how after she and her husband, Kenneth, married 45 years ago. “My first cookbook was the ‘Betty Crocker Cookbook,’” said Burns, […]
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Gates signs with Northeast July 26, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it July 26, 2014
- Fire Academy July 27, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...