WEST POINT – Elbert Auvergne “”Smitty”” Smith, 86, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, at his home in West Point. He was born April 24, 1927, in Mantee to Jessie Etoil Murrah Smith and Perry Elbert Smith. He was retired from Babcock & Wilcox, where he worked in maintenance. He was a member of Calvary […]
Tag Archives | B & W
WEST POINT – Gordon Stewart “Smokey” Pettit, 73, passed away on Monday, Oct. 14, 2013, at his home in West Point. He was born Feb. 19, 1940, in Houston to Syble Iris Walters Pettit and Perry James Pettit. He was a “B” fitter-welder for Babcock & Wilcox Company for 33 years. He was of the […]
WEST POINT – Charles Manuel Orman Sr., 76, passed away on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at State Veterans Home in Kosciusko. He was born Oct. 16, 1936, in Clay County to Mabell Blake and Clarence Monroe Orman. He had worked at Babcock & Wilcox where he was a B-fitter for 36 years. He was of […]
- Houston Solar Car seeking funds for World Solar Challenge June 22, 2015
- Molly May seeks Miss Mississippi crown June 25, 2015
- Houston ponders budget shortfall June 25, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...