GREENVILLE – State Auditor Stacey Pickering presented Greenville Mayor John Cox and other city leaders with a check in the amount of $70,000 Jan. 16. This money was recovered following the investigation into former Greenville Parks and Recreation Director Yvette Yeager. The money was received from bond coverage that the City of Greenville had on […]
Tag Archives | Audit
HOUSTON – It wasn’t perfect – but it was very close. The Chickasaw County Regional Correctional Facility scored 99.75 percent and the Chickasaw County Jail scored 100 following an audit by the American Correctional Association. “Your regional facility scored 100 percent on the 45 core standards and got 95 of the 96 of the non-mandatory […]
Having clients trust the work, advice and value of Keith Pounds CPA has been the key to the success of this local firm. “Building trust with our clients is our first priority,” said Keith Pounds, firm owner. “We are dealing with people’s businesses and finances and they have to know we are going to do […]
HOULKA – The second priority of the Chickasaw County School Board of Trustees is to make sure taxpayer dollars are spent thriftily and legally. The State Auditor’s Office notified the Chickasaw County Trustees recently that there have been no findings of fault or concern with the annual financial audit for the school year ending June […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...