HOUSTON – Chickasaw County native and Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood will speak at the Mississippi Fallen Officers Memorial Service set for May 16 at Fair Park in Tupelo. The service is held at different locations and this marks the 15th year for the ceremony that will see all 98 names of fallen law enforcement […]
Tag Archives | attorney
by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal Willie Jerome Manning could become Mississippi’s next convicted murderer to be executed, if his further appeals are not effective. Manning is accused in two sets of murders, although this death sentence is for only the 1992 fatal shootings of two Mississippi State University students, Pamela Tiffany Miller, 23, […]
HOUSTON – The Houston Board of Trustees has voted to have their board attorney send a letter of notice to all parties responsible for the roof on School of Science and Technology. Trustees have been meeting in executive session for several months with NewPath Strategy Consulting, to discuss the leaking roof at the building formerly […]
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- Houston FFA places at State Contest Day July 20, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...