HOUSTON – The Houston School Board has hired two Tupelo lawyers to review their case and handle litigation to get leaks stopped at the School of Science and Technology. Trustees met in executive session for one hour Friday and then voted to hire attorneys Gary Carnathan and Bill Murphree to gather data and information from […]
Tag Archives | attorney
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County native and Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood will speak at the Mississippi Fallen Officers Memorial Service set for May 16 at Fair Park in Tupelo. The service is held at different locations and this marks the 15th year for the ceremony that will see all 98 names of fallen law enforcement […]
by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal Willie Jerome Manning could become Mississippi’s next convicted murderer to be executed, if his further appeals are not effective. Manning is accused in two sets of murders, although this death sentence is for only the 1992 fatal shootings of two Mississippi State University students, Pamela Tiffany Miller, 23, […]
HOUSTON – The Houston Board of Trustees has voted to have their board attorney send a letter of notice to all parties responsible for the roof on School of Science and Technology. Trustees have been meeting in executive session for several months with NewPath Strategy Consulting, to discuss the leaking roof at the building formerly […]
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- Wildfire alert February 1, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: James Meredith January 31, 2015
- Open posts in Chickasaw, Monroe draw crowd of candidates January 31, 2015
- AG arrests two for false filings January 31, 2015
- Nunnelee’s cancer no longer treatable, spokesman says January 30, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...