David Helms Pontotoc Progress PONTOTOC – Pontotoc Police Chief Larry Poole reported that a Houlka man has been arrested and charged in connection with an alleged unlawful hoax involving mailing a letter containing a harmless powdered substance to a Pontotoc business owner. Poole said Monday that Bobby Carl Hill, 70, of 131 Corey Lane, Houlka, […]
Tag Archives | arrests
HOUSTON – Drug charges took up just over half of the 70 cases in set for Chickasaw County Circuit Court this week. The docket saw 36 drug-related cases set for this term with alleged crimes of burglary or larceny/embezzlement ranking second with seven cases each. The court calendar also lists six sex-related charges and five […]
OKOLONA – Drug charges take up just over a third of the 79 cases in Chickasaw County Circuit Court this week. Court got underway last week and is slated to continue through Friday, Feb. 8 at the Chickasaw County Courtroom in Okolona. The docket saw 28 drug-related cases set for this term, down from the […]
by Regina Butler Pontotoc Progress Following months of investigation Pontotoc County law enforcement authorities arrested a number of people last week on an assortment of alleged drug charges. In a major county wide round up, 20 people had their initial appearance before Justice Court Judge David Hall last Wednesday, January 23. Sheriff Leo Mask said […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...