David Helms Pontotoc Progress PONTOTOC – Pontotoc Police Chief Larry Poole reported that a Houlka man has been arrested and charged in connection with an alleged unlawful hoax involving mailing a letter containing a harmless powdered substance to a Pontotoc business owner. Poole said Monday that Bobby Carl Hill, 70, of 131 Corey Lane, Houlka, […]
Tag Archives | arrests
HOUSTON – Drug charges took up just over half of the 70 cases in set for Chickasaw County Circuit Court this week. The docket saw 36 drug-related cases set for this term with alleged crimes of burglary or larceny/embezzlement ranking second with seven cases each. The court calendar also lists six sex-related charges and five […]
OKOLONA – Drug charges take up just over a third of the 79 cases in Chickasaw County Circuit Court this week. Court got underway last week and is slated to continue through Friday, Feb. 8 at the Chickasaw County Courtroom in Okolona. The docket saw 28 drug-related cases set for this term, down from the […]
by Regina Butler Pontotoc Progress Following months of investigation Pontotoc County law enforcement authorities arrested a number of people last week on an assortment of alleged drug charges. In a major county wide round up, 20 people had their initial appearance before Justice Court Judge David Hall last Wednesday, January 23. Sheriff Leo Mask said […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Shop local November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...