SPRINGDALE, Ark. – James Ellis Sugg, 70, died Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Northwest Medical Center in Springdale, Ark. He was born Nov. 24, 1942, in West Point to Harry C and Mary Riley Sugg. He was a retired food inspector for the U.S.D.A. He was a 32nd degree Mason and Shriner. He was a […]
Tag Archives | Arkansas
FORREST CITY, Ark. – LaShonda Rose Neely, 37, died Thursday, March 21, 2013, at Forrest City Medical Center in Forrest City, Ark. She was formerly of Mantee. Services will be at noon Saturday at New Hope M.B. Church in Woodland. Burial will be in New Hope Cemetery. Montgomery Mortuary of Houston is in charge of […]
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Charles Cedric Walters, 82, of North Little Rock, Ark., passed away on March 9, 2013. He was born Aug. 27, 1930, to Ed and Lessie Martin Walters in Chickasaw County. He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Martha Walters; daughter, Cindy Reed of North Little Rock; two stepsons, Bart […]
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- Shempert/Norwood September 21, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...