Special to the Chickasaw Journal ABERDEEN — The Monroe County Sheriff Department arrested Anthony Carson Jolly, 38, of Okolona on Dec. 23. Jolly was charged with Receiving Stolen Property and bond was set at $20,000.00 by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes. Jolly was held at Monroe County Detention Center and has since bonded out.
Tag Archives | Anthony
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona, with judges disposing of 25 cases. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted 18 guilty pleas, retired five cases to the files, dismissed one case […]
VARDAMAN – Anthony Couch Jr., 46, died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Arrangements are pending and will be released later by W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors. Expressions of sympathy may be left at www.peguesfuneralhome.com.
VARDAMAN – Steven Anthony Owen, 56, of Vardaman, died Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013 at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. He was born August 16, 1956, in Miami, Fla., to Stanley Owen and Almeda Sue Breedlove Owen. He was a self-employed carpenter. Visitation will be 6 until 8 p.m. Thursday at Pryor Funeral Home in […]
OKOLONA – Aldermen listened as members of the community stepped to the microphone last week and voiced their concerns with the Okolona Police Department and Okolona Electric Department. Three residents approached the Okolona Board of Aldermen citing their concerns with electric bills and customer service by the city. A resident also voiced her concern after […]
- Florida largemouth bass stocked into Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway lakes June 24, 2015
- First National Bank changes name to First Choice Bank June 27, 2015
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- JAMES MEYERS: 2015 Man Of The Year June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...