Special to the Chickasaw Journal ABERDEEN — The Monroe County Sheriff Department arrested Anthony Carson Jolly, 38, of Okolona on Dec. 23. Jolly was charged with Receiving Stolen Property and bond was set at $20,000.00 by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes. Jolly was held at Monroe County Detention Center and has since bonded out.
Tag Archives | Anthony
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona, with judges disposing of 25 cases. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted 18 guilty pleas, retired five cases to the files, dismissed one case […]
VARDAMAN – Anthony Couch Jr., 46, died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Arrangements are pending and will be released later by W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors. Expressions of sympathy may be left at www.peguesfuneralhome.com.
VARDAMAN – Steven Anthony Owen, 56, of Vardaman, died Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013 at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. He was born August 16, 1956, in Miami, Fla., to Stanley Owen and Almeda Sue Breedlove Owen. He was a self-employed carpenter. Visitation will be 6 until 8 p.m. Thursday at Pryor Funeral Home in […]
OKOLONA – Aldermen listened as members of the community stepped to the microphone last week and voiced their concerns with the Okolona Police Department and Okolona Electric Department. Three residents approached the Okolona Board of Aldermen citing their concerns with electric bills and customer service by the city. A resident also voiced her concern after […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...