BIGBEE – Orville Ann Earrey Holley, 57, died Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013, at her residence after an extended illness. She was born May 24, 1956, in Chickasaw County to Robert Rufus Earrey and Thelma Long Parker. She was a native of Chickasaw County but had resided in Monroe County for the past 34 years. She […]
Tag Archives | Ann
OKOLONA – Debra Ann Thompson, 50, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at River Region Hospital in Vicksburg. She was born on July 6, 1963, in Okolona. She was a faithful and very active loving member of First United Methodist Church, former board member of the Chamber of Commerce, member of the American Paint Horse Association […]
OKOLONA – Debra Ann Thompson, 50, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at River Region Hospital in Vicksburg after a long illness. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15, at First United Methodist Church in Okolona. Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel, is in charge of arrangements. A full obituary will follow at a later […]
PRAIRIE – Peggy Ann Stovall, 67, died Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at Clay County Medical Center in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at Lake Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. Burial will be in Lake Grove Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of arrangements. An online […]
HOUSTON – Patricia Ann Moye Saxon, 57, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born Dec. 20, 1955, in Brunswick, Ga., to John Dexter Moye and Willie Pearl Thomas Moye. She and her husband, Glen, were the former owners of Saxon’s Drive In. She was a cashier at Grocer’s Pride […]
WOODLAND – Bettie Ann Abbott Rodgers, 68, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital of Oxford. She was born on Aug. 22, 1945, in West Point. She was a resident at Tallahatchie General Care Facility. She was a devoted Christian, mother and grandmother. She retired from Cedars Health Center in Tupelo. She […]
HOUSTON – Ruth Ann Stafford Keranen, 67, died Friday, June 7, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 27, 1945, in Houston, to Lemuel Hackney Stafford and Ruth Pannell Stafford. She was a homemaker. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 9, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston […]
OXFORD – Virginia Ann Harrington Chrestman, 72, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013, at her home. She was born on Nov. 23, 1940, in Houston. She married Melvin E. Chrestman Sr. on June 25, 1960. She worked for the City of Oxford. She was a member of the Pilot Club, the Oxford Garden Club and […]
HOUSTON – On your mark, get set, help your friends and neighbors. The semi-annual Pink Ribbon 5K will be held Saturday in conjunction with the Spring Flywheel Festival and offers exercise enthusiasts an opportunity to compete for a good cause. The event is sponsored by Team Hope Houston to raise money to assist those affected […]
HOUSTON – Ruby Ann Harrell Watkins, 66, died Monday, April 15, 2013. She was born June 18, 1946, in Calhoun County to Floyd D. Harrell and Clytee Duncan Harrell. She was a retired buyer and shipper of sweet potatoes. Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Memorial Funeral Home with Bro. Randy Rinehart and […]
HOUSTON – The community gathered last week to salute economic development and honor those who are playing a roll in Houston’s success. The Chickasaw Development Foundation presented awards to local businesses, organizations and individuals at their annual banquet at the First United Methodist Church Family Life Center Thursday night. Longtime community cheerleader and community advocate […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...