WEST POINT – M. Dean Andrews, 59, passed away on Monday, April 21, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home in West Point.
Tag Archives | Andrews
CHARLESTON – Lottie Booth Perry, 42, died Monday, March 10, 2014, in Oxford. She was born Aug. 19, 1971, in Clarksdale, and was the daughter of Janet Booth Griffin of Pensacola, Fla., and Dewayne and Carmen Booth of Houston. A 1989 graduate of Charleston High School, she was a 2001 graduate of Northeast College in […]
WEST POINT – Alan Andrews, 55, passed away on Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, at his home in West Point. He was born Jan. 19, 1958, in West Point to Margie Sanders and Jerald Stacy Andrews. He worked in maintenance for Ellis Steel in West Point. He had previously worked at Artex. He was a member […]
WEST POINT – Elizabeth Poss, 96, passed away Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home. She was born Nov. 5, 1916, in Houston to Cyntha Andrews and Bob Dendy. She was a member of Siloam Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. today at the Robinson Funeral Home Chapel in West Point with […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....