WEST POINT – M. Dean Andrews, 59, passed away on Monday, April 21, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home in West Point.
Tag Archives | Andrews
CHARLESTON – Lottie Booth Perry, 42, died Monday, March 10, 2014, in Oxford. She was born Aug. 19, 1971, in Clarksdale, and was the daughter of Janet Booth Griffin of Pensacola, Fla., and Dewayne and Carmen Booth of Houston. A 1989 graduate of Charleston High School, she was a 2001 graduate of Northeast College in […]
WEST POINT – Alan Andrews, 55, passed away on Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, at his home in West Point. He was born Jan. 19, 1958, in West Point to Margie Sanders and Jerald Stacy Andrews. He worked in maintenance for Ellis Steel in West Point. He had previously worked at Artex. He was a member […]
WEST POINT – Elizabeth Poss, 96, passed away Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home. She was born Nov. 5, 1916, in Houston to Cyntha Andrews and Bob Dendy. She was a member of Siloam Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. today at the Robinson Funeral Home Chapel in West Point with […]
- Governor signs concealed carry bills April 11, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Three big days this week April 16, 2015
- Got a green thumb? April 16, 2015
- Indictments served in West Point Huddle House assault April 16, 2015
- Houlka Spring Market is April 18 April 16, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Discrimination cuts one way April 18, 2015
- Vardaman softball coach arrested April 18, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Eye and ears April 17, 2015
- Okolona honors movers-and-shakers April 17, 2015
- Teaching safety April 17, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...