HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
Tag Archives | Amendment
Dear Editor, Fortunately for law abiding citizens the shameful and unconscionable efforts to the president and others to exploit the murder of American children for political gain recently failed in the Senate. However, the issue of the safety of American school children remains an issue which our government has a duty to address. Responsible citizens […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- NMMC to offer pre-admission class for Hispanic mothers July 25, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Unusually high absentee voting activity reported July 28, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...