HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
Tag Archives | Amendment
Dear Editor, Fortunately for law abiding citizens the shameful and unconscionable efforts to the president and others to exploit the murder of American children for political gain recently failed in the Senate. However, the issue of the safety of American school children remains an issue which our government has a duty to address. Responsible citizens […]
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- City, CDF discuss Tanglefoot trailhead August 15, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- Color For A Cause is Saturday August 22, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Developing Common Core standards August 22, 2014
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- WEEK ONE: High school football schedules August 21, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....