HOUSTON – The Chickasaw Board of Supervisors will sign a contract with MedStat Emergency Medical Services to operate ambulances for the county. Supervisors voted Tuesday, Sept. 16, to go with the higher bid from MedStat. With Trace Regional Hospital closing its emergency room Sept. 8, the Sept. 16 decision was partially based on getting the […]
Tag Archives | Ambulance
HOUSTON – When the clinic at Trace Regional closes at 9 p.m., each night, ambulance service suddenly becomes a critical care service for all residents of Chickasaw County. Trace Regional Hospital in Houston closed their emergency room Monday and replaced it with a rural clinic open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a […]
OKOLONA – Chickasaw County is glad to answer a call for help, but supervisors have asked the local ambulance service to make sure Chickasaw taxpayers are covered first. The Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors met with Sheriff deputies and 911 dispatchers last week to discuss ambulance service coverage for the community. “We got a call […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – A man and a child were hurt in a one-vehicle accident that saw a car run off the road, flip and then catch fire. The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department was called to County Road 406 in Trebloc last week with the driver airlifted to North Mississippi Medical Center and an 8-year-old male […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...