TUPELO – Gustave “Gus” Victor Crippen, 59, died Monday, June 16, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born in Cairo, Ill., he had lived in the Tupelo area for the last 22 years. He had worked in the foam/furniture industry his entire working life and was currently plant manager at VIP Cinema Seating […]
Tag Archives | All;red
VARDAMAN – Vardaman High School has released the honor roll for the fourth nine weeks. Seventh Grade Principal’s List Abbey Casey, Jayla Culpepper, Oakley Edington, Jackson Harrell, Carlie Higginbotham, Anna Lucius, Mina Lucius and Karen Solis. Seventh Grade Regular List Hunter Boyette, Grace Davis, Marisol Lopez, Hayden Ross, Layne Tedder, Karina Torres and Mary Grace […]
By Lynn West New Albany Gazette UNION COUNTY — New Albany police had taken 46 suspects into custody Wednesday out of 48 indicted as part of “Operation Fish Net” and expected to get the other two soon. The operation was a mass roundup of people charged with selling drugs in New Albany. Michael Erby, head […]
BRUCE – Jimmy Allred, 65, died Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, at his home. He was born April 17, 1948, in Bruce. He was a graduate of Bruce High School Class of 1966. He attended Northwest Mississippi Junior College. He was a retired employee of Weyerhaeuser and a member of First Baptist Church of Bruce. He […]
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Journalism 101 July 28, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...