TUPELO – Gustave “Gus” Victor Crippen, 59, died Monday, June 16, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born in Cairo, Ill., he had lived in the Tupelo area for the last 22 years. He had worked in the foam/furniture industry his entire working life and was currently plant manager at VIP Cinema Seating […]
Tag Archives | All;red
VARDAMAN – Vardaman High School has released the honor roll for the fourth nine weeks. Seventh Grade Principal’s List Abbey Casey, Jayla Culpepper, Oakley Edington, Jackson Harrell, Carlie Higginbotham, Anna Lucius, Mina Lucius and Karen Solis. Seventh Grade Regular List Hunter Boyette, Grace Davis, Marisol Lopez, Hayden Ross, Layne Tedder, Karina Torres and Mary Grace […]
By Lynn West New Albany Gazette UNION COUNTY — New Albany police had taken 46 suspects into custody Wednesday out of 48 indicted as part of “Operation Fish Net” and expected to get the other two soon. The operation was a mass roundup of people charged with selling drugs in New Albany. Michael Erby, head […]
BRUCE – Jimmy Allred, 65, died Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, at his home. He was born April 17, 1948, in Bruce. He was a graduate of Bruce High School Class of 1966. He attended Northwest Mississippi Junior College. He was a retired employee of Weyerhaeuser and a member of First Baptist Church of Bruce. He […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...