WEST POINT – Mary Alice McClure, 91, passed away on Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at Trinity Place Personal Care Home in Columbus. She was born Aug. 21, 1922, in Columbus, the daughter of the late William Arthur Jones Sr. and Annie Bell Dortherow Jones. She was a retired office clerk for the Clay County Co-Op. […]
Tag Archives | Alice
NEW ALBANY – Mary Alice Jenkins, 66, died Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, at her residence in New Albany. A native of Bruce, she was the daughter of Elder L.V. Stovall and Eva Lois Corbitt Stovall. She attended United House of Prayer in Cotton Plant. She was employed for almost 35 years with New Albany Light, […]
WOODLAND – Ruth Alice Davidson Lancaster, 95, died Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Floy Dyer Manor in Houston. She was born July 19, 1918, in Clay County to John Juette Davidson and Lola Alice Russell Davidson. She was a housewife and a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. […]
CALHOUN CITY – Mary Alice Stricklin, 79, of Calhoun City, died Tuesday, July 2, 2013, at her home. She was a lifelong member of Mt. Joy M.B. Church where she served as church secretary and chairman of the annual homecoming. She also loved fishing and gardening. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, July 7 at […]
- MSU confers degrees July 16, 2014
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: Praising God is what I do July 20, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Houston FFA places at State Contest Day July 20, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...