WEST POINT – Mary Alice McClure, 91, passed away on Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at Trinity Place Personal Care Home in Columbus. She was born Aug. 21, 1922, in Columbus, the daughter of the late William Arthur Jones Sr. and Annie Bell Dortherow Jones. She was a retired office clerk for the Clay County Co-Op. […]
Tag Archives | Alice
NEW ALBANY – Mary Alice Jenkins, 66, died Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, at her residence in New Albany. A native of Bruce, she was the daughter of Elder L.V. Stovall and Eva Lois Corbitt Stovall. She attended United House of Prayer in Cotton Plant. She was employed for almost 35 years with New Albany Light, […]
WOODLAND – Ruth Alice Davidson Lancaster, 95, died Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Floy Dyer Manor in Houston. She was born July 19, 1918, in Clay County to John Juette Davidson and Lola Alice Russell Davidson. She was a housewife and a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. […]
CALHOUN CITY – Mary Alice Stricklin, 79, of Calhoun City, died Tuesday, July 2, 2013, at her home. She was a lifelong member of Mt. Joy M.B. Church where she served as church secretary and chairman of the annual homecoming. She also loved fishing and gardening. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, July 7 at […]
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- United Furniture is one of two companies bidding for former Lane plant October 22, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Public wants access to school facilities October 23, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...