Special to the Chickasaw Journal The North Mississippi Donor Family Council of the Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency is seeking scholarship applications. A minimum of four $500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors and the deadline for submitting an application is April 1. Application forms may be obtained through school counselors or […]
Tag Archives | Aid
CHICKASAW COUNTY – Kiera Stanfield knows what she wants to do after high school and she and her mother were at College Goal Sunday last week to help find ways to pay for it. “I plan to join the Army but I also want to go to ICC (Itawamba Community College) and major in business,” […]
College Goal Sunday, a non-profit program that provides free information and assistance to Mississippi families applying for financial assistance for higher education will be offered again in the public schools. The College Goal event will take place over an eight-day period at many locations in the state. • At the Houston School of Science and […]
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County has been awarded $9,551.00 in federal funds under the Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program. The selection was made my the National board that is chaired by the Federal Emergency Management Agency and consist of representatives from the Salvation Army; American Red Cross; United Jewish Communities’ Catholic Charities; USA; National […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...