JACKSON – The Mississppi Attorney General’s office and the Mississippi Chiefs of Police hosted the fourth annual “Mississippi Fallen Law Enforcement Officer’s Candlelight Vigil” yesterday in Jackson The event was held at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Statewide Fallen Officers Memorial between the Sillers and Gartin Justice buildings off High Street in downtown Jackson. “Mississippi […]
Tag Archives | AG Jim Hood
HOUSTON —With Winter Storm Warnings posted for parts of Mississippi, Attorney General Jim Hood is reminding residents and business owners of the legalities concerning price gouging during a state of emergency. The law says that “the value received for all goods and services sold within the designated emergency impact area shall not exceed the prices […]
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Young farmers’ plight: State regulations hinder sustainable chicken farm’s sales July 21, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- Better Schools petitions available July 24, 2014
- Houston Solar Car has 160 mile lead July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...