Special to the Chickasaw Journal NATCHEZ TRACE – A Houston man died in an early-morning, one-vehicle accident Wednesday on the Natchez Trace Parkway in Chickasaw County. Jamie Adams, 41, of Houston, was pronounced dead at the scene after the black Ford pickup he was driving left the roadway and struck a tree at milepost […]
Tag Archives | Adams
HOUSTON – Glenda Ann Boring Gann, 73, died Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at her home. She was born Aug. 29, 1940 In Talladega, Ala., to Goza Boring and Billie Kenamer Boring. She was a graduate of St. Petersburg College in Florida. She was owner of Gann’s Bookeeping Service until her retirement. She was a member […]
HOUSTON – True love won its prize in the end and the curtain closed on another successful spring production of the Houston Community Theatre Feb. 22. “One more time, we did it,” smiled Director Janet Coker of the conclusion of this year’s offering, “Hello, Dolly.” The production was performed three times in two days for […]
COFFEEVILLE – Lorie Jeane Adams, 69, died Friday, Jan. 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Dec. 21, 1944, in Milwaukee, Wis. She was a homemaker and a former secretary. Services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Bro. J.R. Eaton officiating. Burial […]
HOUSTON – Parents concerned about alleged bullying at Houston Middle School were not allowed to speak at a board meeting last week because they did not fill out the proper forms. Mid-way through the April 8 Houston School Board meeting parents David Adams and Tonja Turner stood and asked to speak, but were told the […]
- School ratings a shame November 16, 2014
- Roof concerns discussed again November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...