HOUSTON – Glenda Ann Boring Gann, 73, died Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at her home. She was born Aug. 29, 1940 In Talladega, Ala., to Goza Boring and Billie Kenamer Boring. She was a graduate of St. Petersburg College in Florida. She was owner of Gann’s Bookeeping Service until her retirement. She was a member […]
Tag Archives | Adams
HOUSTON – True love won its prize in the end and the curtain closed on another successful spring production of the Houston Community Theatre Feb. 22. “One more time, we did it,” smiled Director Janet Coker of the conclusion of this year’s offering, “Hello, Dolly.” The production was performed three times in two days for […]
COFFEEVILLE – Lorie Jeane Adams, 69, died Friday, Jan. 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Dec. 21, 1944, in Milwaukee, Wis. She was a homemaker and a former secretary. Services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Bro. J.R. Eaton officiating. Burial […]
HOUSTON – Parents concerned about alleged bullying at Houston Middle School were not allowed to speak at a board meeting last week because they did not fill out the proper forms. Mid-way through the April 8 Houston School Board meeting parents David Adams and Tonja Turner stood and asked to speak, but were told the […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...