I am the father of four boys and the youngest is trying to get his driver’s license. At age 54, if the mother of my children came to me and said she was pregnant I would probably fall through the floor. I know the hurdles of raising children. I know the demands of a baby. […]
Tag Archives | Abortion
CHICKASAW COUNTY – Nationally the number of teen pregnancies reported each year is falling but Mississippi and Chickasaw County are still above the national average in births to girls ages 15 to 19. The factors driving the drop in teen pregnancy on the national level are mixed and local professionals said Chickasaw County numbers also […]
Life Chain’s 13th annual observance will be held Sunday, Oct. 6 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the court house lawn. The program will see one hour of silent prayer for the unborn and to end abortion. It is billed not as a demonstration but time of prayer for change at the local, state and […]
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Young farmers’ plight: State regulations hinder sustainable chicken farm’s sales July 21, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- Better Schools petitions available July 24, 2014
- Houston Solar Car has 160 mile lead July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...