HOUSTON – Fifty years ago this month a group of concerned women in this community formed a club aimed at making Houston a little better place to live, work and raise a family. And they haven’t stopped yet. The Houston Pilot Club celebrated its 50th anniversary Saturday with cake and ceremony, as more than 50 […]
Tag Archives | 50th
The Pilot Club of Houston will celebrate their 50th anniversary Feb. 1 with a reception from 2-4 p.m. at Parkway Baptist Church in Houston. All are invited to attend.
Courtesy Darold and Pauline Neal of Mantee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Dec. 23 with their family. The Neals have three children and eight grandchild
John and Marion Hudson will celebrate their 50th anniversary Dec. 14 at 1:30 p.m. at Enon Baptist Church in Clay County. The reception will be hosted by their children and grandchildren and all friends and relatives are invited to attend.
David and Louann Gann will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary June 22 at 6 p.m. at Pearson Chapel Nazarene Church in Houlka. All family and friends are invited to join them in their special day hosted by their children and grandchildren.
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...