HOUSTON – Fifty years ago this month a group of concerned women in this community formed a club aimed at making Houston a little better place to live, work and raise a family. And they haven’t stopped yet. The Houston Pilot Club celebrated its 50th anniversary Saturday with cake and ceremony, as more than 50 […]
Tag Archives | 50th
The Pilot Club of Houston will celebrate their 50th anniversary Feb. 1 with a reception from 2-4 p.m. at Parkway Baptist Church in Houston. All are invited to attend.
Courtesy Darold and Pauline Neal of Mantee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Dec. 23 with their family. The Neals have three children and eight grandchild
John and Marion Hudson will celebrate their 50th anniversary Dec. 14 at 1:30 p.m. at Enon Baptist Church in Clay County. The reception will be hosted by their children and grandchildren and all friends and relatives are invited to attend.
David and Louann Gann will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary June 22 at 6 p.m. at Pearson Chapel Nazarene Church in Houlka. All family and friends are invited to join them in their special day hosted by their children and grandchildren.
- CRIME ROUNDUP: Houston resident arrested for sexual assault May 16, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- HELP WANTED: Mentors, volunteers sought for COPES May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...