HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
Tag Archives | 2nd Amendment
Dear Editor, Fortunately for law abiding citizens the shameful and unconscionable efforts to the president and others to exploit the murder of American children for political gain recently failed in the Senate. However, the issue of the safety of American school children remains an issue which our government has a duty to address. Responsible citizens […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...