HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
Tag Archives | 2nd Amendment
Dear Editor, Fortunately for law abiding citizens the shameful and unconscionable efforts to the president and others to exploit the murder of American children for political gain recently failed in the Senate. However, the issue of the safety of American school children remains an issue which our government has a duty to address. Responsible citizens […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: The “Good News” in Russia July 25, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Quality Iron announces expansion in Houston July 30, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...