Special to the Chickasaw Journal Marlin and Lyndol Giles of West, Mississippi are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Mandy Giles to Sam Baker, son of White and Shirley Baker of Vardaman, Mississippi. Mandy is the granddaughter of the late Gene and Mary Katherine Gelston of West, Mississippi, and the […]
Archive | Bridal RSS feed for this section
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Sammy and Tiffany Lovvorn of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement and up coming wedding of their daughter, Miss Sylvia Laine Lovvorn to Mr. Christopher Austin Earnest. The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of the late Mr. Philip Martin and Sylvia Martin Marshall of Houston. She […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Mr. Jason Woodruff of Batesville and Ms. Lucy Woodruff of Albany, La., are pleased to announce the forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Whitney A. Woodruff, to Caleb N. Lancaster, son of Mr. Mark Lancaster and Ms. Ruby Lee Lancaster, both of Houston. The bride-elect is the granddaughter […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Larry Roebuck of Tupelo are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Audrey Anna, to John Alexander Rowland, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Rowland of Houston, Mississippi. Miss Roebuck is the granddaughter of Mr. Joe Cooper and the late Mrs. Audine Cooper of Potts […]
Mary Tabor and Gary Hillhouse of Louisville announce their marriage of their daughter, Morgan Tabor Hillhouse to Brett Lewis Caldecott, son of Lisa Whatley of Utica and Stuart Caldecott of Wiggins. Morgan Hillhouse is the granddaughter of Frances Tabor and the late Bill Tabor of Louisville and Sue Cooper of Houston and Robert Hillhouse […]
The long-awaited day has finally arrived. With all the hoopla and excitement, don’t forget a single, little thing. Put all these things in a large plastic container with a lid, except for the dress of course, and hang it beside the box. __ Marriage license __ Rings, hers and his __ Wedding dress. __ Veil […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Getting married is stressful. The plans that are to be made and finalized can seem overwhelming. Make sure that day doesn’t catch you by surprise. Here’s a handy checklist to help tie down the details of a formal wedding. Nine months Announce your engagement Discuss the formality, […]
HOUSTON – Hank and Lori Harrington are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter Mary Kelli Harrington to Clayton Barker Collier. The wedding is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, March 12, 2016 at First United Methodist Church in Houston. The bride is the maternal grand daughter of Ralph and Pat Thomas of Houston and […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Dewayne and Carmen Booth, of Houston, are pleased to announce the forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Ramona Faye to Shannon Edward Williams, son of Tommy and Sherry Williams and Gary and Molly Kinard, all of Maben. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Ramon Ochoa and […]
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago