Voters in municipalities throughout the region and state will vote today to elect leaders in local government. Unofficial results here tonight. Click here for DJournal.com election page.
About Todd VinyardI'm the online editor of Journal, Inc. I manage content on these community news sites and work with the print staffs from Journal, Inc.. Help with training and coordinating breaking news with a staff of around 40 along with weekly news staffs.
Author Archive | Todd Vinyard
HOUSTON – An Okolona deputy police chief went on trial today in Chickasaw County Justice Court accused of violations allegedly discovered during a traffic stop months ago. Judge Judge Ernest Cunningham of Marshall County presides in the Houston courthouse for a proceeding expected to occupy all of Monday. Ramona Robertson was arrested last February after […]
Election results from around Northeast Mississippi and Chickasaw County here. Click headline to view live results. Click here for results.
In this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 photo Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, a Chickasaw County native, addresses the families and friends of victims of violent crimes during an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Walter Sillers Building on High Street in Jackson, Miss. During the ceremony, loved ones added ornaments to the tree in memory of […]
- Okolona briefed on Trace Regional changes August 25, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...