Voters in municipalities throughout the region and state will vote today to elect leaders in local government. Unofficial results here tonight. Click here for DJournal.com election page.
About Todd VinyardI'm the online editor of Journal, Inc. I manage content on these community news sites and work with the print staffs from Journal, Inc.. Help with training and coordinating breaking news with a staff of around 40 along with weekly news staffs.
Author Archive | Todd Vinyard
HOUSTON – An Okolona deputy police chief went on trial today in Chickasaw County Justice Court accused of violations allegedly discovered during a traffic stop months ago. Judge Judge Ernest Cunningham of Marshall County presides in the Houston courthouse for a proceeding expected to occupy all of Monday. Ramona Robertson was arrested last February after […]
Election results from around Northeast Mississippi and Chickasaw County here. Click headline to view live results. Click here for results.
In this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 photo Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, a Chickasaw County native, addresses the families and friends of victims of violent crimes during an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Walter Sillers Building on High Street in Jackson, Miss. During the ceremony, loved ones added ornaments to the tree in memory of […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Shop local November 27, 2014
- A reason to be thankful November 27, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...