Voters in municipalities throughout the region and state will vote today to elect leaders in local government. Unofficial results here tonight. Click here for DJournal.com election page.
About Todd VinyardI'm the online editor of Journal, Inc. I manage content on these community news sites and work with the print staffs from Journal, Inc.. Help with training and coordinating breaking news with a staff of around 40 along with weekly news staffs.
Author Archive | Todd Vinyard
HOUSTON – An Okolona deputy police chief went on trial today in Chickasaw County Justice Court accused of violations allegedly discovered during a traffic stop months ago. Judge Judge Ernest Cunningham of Marshall County presides in the Houston courthouse for a proceeding expected to occupy all of Monday. Ramona Robertson was arrested last February after […]
Election results from around Northeast Mississippi and Chickasaw County here. Click headline to view live results. Click here for results.
In this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 photo Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, a Chickasaw County native, addresses the families and friends of victims of violent crimes during an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Walter Sillers Building on High Street in Jackson, Miss. During the ceremony, loved ones added ornaments to the tree in memory of […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Megasite opportunity October 26, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...