MEMPHIS – No charges are being filed at this time against a Pontotoc County Sheriff’s deputy who was involved in a shooting on Beale Street on Saturday morning in Memphis. A public information officer with the Memphis Police Department said the details of the shooting were presented to the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office, and […]
About JB Clark
Author Archive | JB Clark
HOUSTON – A child was found abandoned near its home in Houston on Friday night. Houston Police Chief Billy Voyles said the child was found near the mother’s home around 7 p.m., and the mother was not around. The child was sent to be checked out at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis. Voyles said […]
By JB Clark Daily Journal TUPELO – Tupelo Police Officer Joseph Maher was released from North Mississippi Medical Center Tuesday morning, eight days after being critically wounded in a shootout. “I was encouraged, when I saw him this morning, at how well he was doing and how strong he was looking,” Police Chief Bart Aguirre […]
SHANNON – Bond was set at $250,000 each for four suspects arraigned Tuesday in connection with the armed robbery of the Dollar General in Shannon last week. Bobby Sanders Jr., 18, of Shannon, and Rakeem Q. Bogan, 18, of Okolona, were each charged with armed robbery in the Thursday night incident. Two juveniles, Chavis Dilworth, […]
TUPELO – Tupelo Police charged three Shannon men with armed robbery in connection with the Tuesday robbery of a Tupelo man on Ruth Street. Martavious Bogan, 18, Christian Hendricks, 32, and Brenzo Gillard, 21, all of Shannon, were charged with armed robbery Tuesday. A Tupelo man reported a vehicle stopped in front of his Ruth […]
ECRU – Bikers and joggers took advantage of the Tanglefoot Trail’s first official open weekend Saturday. The trail runs from New Albany to Houston, along the old Mississippi Tennessee Railroad line. Tony Moore, pastor of Watchman Baptist Church in Thaxton, rode the 9-mile round trip from Ecru to Ingomar with his family Saturday morning. The […]
JB Clark Daily Journal TUPELO – Six Northeast Mississippians were arraigned on meth-related charges Friday afternoon in Lee County Justice Court. Christopher Bray, 29, of Saltillo; Amanda Brown, 28, of Tupelo; Christy Irvin, 33, of Saltillo; Angel Starling, 41, of Mantachie and Jonathan Wilson, 18, of Mooreville, were charged with conspiracy to manufacture meth Wednesday […]
TUPELO – Nike shoes, North Face jackets and Ralph Lauren polo shirts were dumped onto a conveyor belt, carried to a baler and smashed into a compact cube Thursday at Tupelo Recycling. The items were all knock-offs and were being disposed of by the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office. “We would like to give a lot […]
VAN VLEET – A Houston man was airlifted after colliding with a log truck in Chickasaw County on Tuesday. According to Mississippi Highway Patrol Cpl. Chris Turnipseed, Ronald Johnson, 47, of Houston, was driving a Toyota Camry eastbound on Highway 32 near Ross Hill around 5 p.m. when he said he fell asleep and his […]
- Glenda Gann April 23, 2014
- Cleo Boyce April 22, 2014
- Okolona cracks down on city travel April 22, 2014
- Manufacturing event set for Franklin Furniture Center at MSU April 21, 2014
- Pink ribbon run Saturday April 21, 2014
- Glenda Gann April 23, 2014
- Amber Alert issued for missing 2-year-old Lowndes County girl April 23, 2014
- Lions snatch victory from Wildcats April 23, 2014
- Houston hosts a who? April 23, 2014
- Paying it forward April 23, 2014
- help: They treat their employees like they are slaves wo...
- William: This is best content site Deer archery....
- Marathon set for Tanglefoot Trail | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Trail opening was top story for 2013 [...
- Tickets issued for dogs in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Robertson speaks to Okolona Aldermen [...
- DOCKET: Circuit Court in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Circuit Court verdicts imposed in Okolon...