Linnie Stone of Aberdeen and Joe Taylor Stone of Houston announce the engagement of their daughter, Blakely Elizabeth Stone, to Matthew Ryan Lewis, son of Geneva and Dave Oswalt and Jerry and Rhonda Lewis, all of Amory.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Le Riley of Tupelo and the late Darrel Griffin of Houston and Joe and Faye Stone of Houston.
She is a 2005 graduate of Aberdeen High School, where she was in soccer, cheerleading, cross country, and band. She received an associate of science degree in 2010 from ICC, Fulton. At ICC, she was a member of the Indian Delegation, Indianette dancer, Diamond Girl, and Hall of Fame.
She is a registered respiratory therapist at North Mississippi Medical Center, Tupelo.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Diann and John Oswalt of Athens and Rodney and Kay Ivy of Quitman, the late William “Bill” and Mary Ann Patterson of Bigbee community, the late Jerry R. and
Maribeth Lewis of Amory.
He is a 2005 graduate of Amory High School, where he played football and baseball. In 2008, he received an associate of art degree from ICC, Fulton, and played baseball while there. He received a bachelor of science in interdisciplinary studies from Mississippi State University in 2013.
He is self employed.
The couple will exchange vows at 6 p.m on Sept. 20, 2014, at The Arbors River Birch in Amory.
A reception will follow at the same location. All friends and family are invited.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago