Letter RAY GARRETT
Letter Ray Garrett
The primaries for the United States Senate seat from Mississippi are over. We the voters are now faced with a clear choice between two candidates for this office. This choice is between the Democratic nominee, Travis Childers, and the Republican nominee, Thad Cocharan, Despite what many of thier supporters would have the voters, believe this is not a choice between two men. Rather our citizens are faced with a choice between two competing political ideologies and agendas.
By joining their respective parties, both of these candidates have directly set out for the voters which of these ideologies they personally believe in and support. By choosing to become a Republicans or a Democrat each of these candidates has made a personal statement of support for the agenda of thier partly. When we cast our balloys we are personally endorsing and adopting one of these competing agendas as our own.
A vote for Travis Childers is a vote in support of the policies of the President and Harry Reid. A person casting his or her ballot for any Democrat is actively supporting homosexual marriage and abortion on demand not to mention socialized medicine and abortion on demand not to mention socialized medicine and expanded welfare spending all of which are championed by the Democrats. A person who votes for Thad Cochran is actively opposing the gun control legislation supported by the radical left. A vote for Travis Childers is a vote for amnesty for millions of illegal aliens who sap the resources of our national economy while a vote against the candidate of the party of President Obama is a vote for a secure southern national border.
Each voter has a patriotic duty to cast his or her ballot in a manner supporting the national interest of our citizens. Every day the media shows our citizens that the apologist foreign policy of the Obama administration is a total failure. Russia simply annexed the Crimea and the three major pipelines that control the energy supply of Western Europe. The Middle East is in turmoil with Islam on the rise throughout the region with innocent people murdered by Islamic terrorist daily. The choice between the Democrat and the Republican and the policies they each support is clear.
All Christian American citizens have a moral obligation to unite in support of true American values by voting for Thad Cochran. A vote for Travis Childers is a vote in favor of homosexual marriage, abortion on demand, radical gun control legislation and turning a blind eye to the danger of radical Islam. A vote for Thad Cochran is a personal stand against these things. Our choice and duty as Christian American citizens is clear.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago