Suspects and their charges included:
- Henry Ashby – sale of cocaine
- Elvis Blankenship – conspiracy to sell methamphetamine; sale of methamphetamine; and possession of methamphetamine
- Beau Britton Umfress – sale of methamphetamine
- Delbert Lemont Colburn – sale of cocaine (three counts)
- Dewayne Ashby – sale of cocaine (two counts)
- Ricky D. Steele – manufacture of methamphetamine
- Delvonta Ravon Crayton – possession of marijuana with intent to sell
- Lerance Terrell Colburn – possession of methamphetamine
- Rita Jean Buckingham – possession of methamphetamine
- Rolan Andrew Barlow – possession of methamphetamine with a firearm; possession of morphine with a firearm; felon in possession of a weapon.
- Michael Scott Rollins – possession of methamphetamine
- Tammy Denise Pannell – sale of oxycodone
- Kimberly Williams – possession of methamphetamine
- Lauren Jennifer Marie Fisher – possession of oxycodone
- Jordan Trey Newell – possession of methamphetamine
- Brandon Lynn Williams – possession of methamphetamine
- Brandon Lee McClean – possession of marijuana with intent to sell
- Andrew Joshua Blake – possession of marijuana with intent to manufacture
Officials say there are still charges pending on some suspects.
The arrests followed approximately six months of investigation and involved the participation of the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department, Fulton Police Department, U.S. Marshals Service an the Mississippi Highway patrol. All suspects are presumed innocent until convicted in court.
We’ll have more information about the indictments in an upcoming edition of The Itawamba County Times.