ABERDEEN – Imogene Harden Hudnall, 87, died Wednesday, June 11, 2014, at Duke Homecare and Hospice Hock Family Pavilion in North Carolina. She was born July 14, 1926, to James Nichols Harden and Thelma Murphree Brand in Okolona.
She was a graduate of Okolona High School. She lived most of her life in Aberdeen where she was a member of Faith Presbyterian Church. She was a member of Aberdeen Junior Auxiliary Club and recently received the Citizen of Year award. She was a longtime administrative assistant and retail sales clerk.
Services will be at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, June 14, at Faith Presbyterian Church in Aberdeen with Bro. David Harrell officiating. Burial will be in Oddfellows Rest Cemetery. Tisdale-Lann Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one son, William Harden “Bill” Hudnall and wife, Debbie, of Sulligent, Ala.; two daughters, Genann Gorrell and husband, Dr. Richard Michael “Mike” Gorrell, of Stem, N.C., and Mary Beth Heying and husband, Steve, of Saint Charles, Mo.; six grandchildren, Dr. Brandie Gorrell and husband, William Viney, Truitt Gorrell, Cody Heying, Halle Hudnall, Andrew Heying and Kelsey Heying; and a number of nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; stepfather, Will Brand; husband, Samuel Burton “Sam” Hudnall; and brother, Thomas Harden.
Pallbearers will be Dr. Richard Michael “Mike” Gorrell, Truitt Gorrell, Andrew Heying, Cody Heying, Steve Heying and William Viney.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until service time Saturday at Faith Presbyterian Church in Aberdeen.
Memorials may be sent to: Faith Presbyterian Church, 210 Meadowview Drive, Aberdeen, MS 39730; Palmer Home for Children, P.O. Box 746, Columbus, MS 39703-9983; or St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, P.O. Box 50, Memphis, TN 38101.
Sign the register and send condolences online www.tisdalelannmemorial.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- PROM NIGHT 2016! April 24, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Magazine available to community April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago