WEST POINT – M. Dean Andrews, 59, passed away on Monday, April 21, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born April 13, 1955, in West Point, the son of the late Melvin and Melba Wilson Andrews.
He was a Baptist and was retired from Bacco Materials, where he worked in the weight in station.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 26, at Calvert Funeral Home in West Point. Calvert Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one brother, Kenneth Andrews (Kyong) of West Point; nieces, Amanda Thrash of West Point and Amy Andrews of Chattanooga, Tenn.; nephew, Todd Andrews of Columbus; aunts, Linda Wilson and Jackie Wilson, both of West Point, and Carolyn Dewberry of Maben; uncle, Donnie Wilson (Janice) of West Point; and numerous cousins, including Jane Andrews Caruthers (Mike) of Vicksburg, Irene Andrews McDonald (Ed) of Pontotoc and Janice P. Dill of Louisville.
Memorials may be made to Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi, 800 Avery Blvd, Suite 100, Ridgeland, MS 39157-5225.
Friends may leave an online condolence at www.calvertfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Tourism Tax Facts May 19, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago