WOODLAND – Annie Lou Voyles Criddle, 55, died Sunday, March 30, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born Oct. 28, 1958, in Vardaman to Otha Voyles and Betty Lou Brassfield Voyles.
She was a homemaker and a member of Church of the Nazarene.
Survivors include three daughters, Jennifer Bevil of Houston, Angie Mooneyham of Calhoun City and Linda (Chris) Easley of Calhoun City; her mother, Betty Lou Voyles of Eupora; a special friend, Ronnie Huffman of Woodland; two sisters, Betty Jean Criddle and Melissa McDonald, both of Calhoun City; one brother, Otha Voyles Jr. of Calhoun City; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father and one brother.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 2, at Clarkston Baptist Church in Webster County. Bro. Robert Alexander will officiate. Burial will be in Clarkston Cemetery. Pryor Funeral Home of Calhoun City is in charge of arrangements.
Pallbearers will be Dustin Bevil, Austin Bevil, Jamie Bevil, Danny Bevil, Clayton Criddle, Richard Boland and Billy McNeese.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Pryor Funeral Home. The body will lie in repose at the church one hour prior to service.
Online condolences can be left at Pryorfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Hamby recognized for driving safety April 27, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago