Fishing rodeo schedule online now
The Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks (MDWFP) has finalized the 2014 Youth Fishing Rodeo schedule. Fishing rodeos are open to youth ages 15 and under. The schedule will be published in the March-April edition of Mississippi Outdoors magazine and can be found online at www.mdwfp.com under the Education and Outreach tab of the Fishing and Boating page.
“We are very excited about this year’s season,” said Youth Rodeo Coordinator, Sherry Hazelwood. “We have 45 rodeos scheduled that will be held across the state from J. P. Coleman State Park in Northeast Mississippi to the City of Biloxi on the Gulf Coast. Our rodeos offer quality fishing experiences for young anglers in a controlled and safe environment. The locations are well stocked with catfish to make it easier for children to catch fish, plus rodeos are a great way for families to spend quality time together.”
Fishing rodeos dates, locations, and times are subject to change. Updates will be posted on the MDWFP website.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- Group digruntled by principal change April 22, 2016
- Hamby recognized for driving safety April 27, 2016
- FAFSA Fridays April 27, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers crush Yazoo April 27, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- Magazine available to community April 29, 2016
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago