ICC art competition deadline is Friday
Students in high school art classes in Itawamba Community College’s five-county district are invited to participate in its 2014 High School Arts Competition.
Deadline for the competition is Feb. 14, and students can submit two works each in the following categories: drawing, painting, print making, photography, sculpture, ceramics and mixed media. Works should not exceed a maximum of 48-inches in either direction.
The work will be on display in the W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts Center Gallery at the Fulton Campus from Feb. 17 – Mar. 28. A closing award ceremony will be Mar. 27 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Awards include $75, first place; $50, second place and $25, third place, with honorable mentions for each of the seven categories.
The work should be delivered to either Shawn Whittington or Dana Arnold in the W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts Center during the College’s normal hours (8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.) before the deadline.
For more specific information on the submission of the work, contact Whittington at 862-8301 or email@example.com, or Arnold at 862-8304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago