GUNTOWN – Anniston Jade Harlow, 3-years-old, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at LeBonheur Children’s Medical Center from injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014. She was born May 8, 2010, to Spencer Harlow and Mikki Smith. She was a sassy, high spirited little girl who always had a sweet smile on her face. She was very appreciative of anything she received. She loved watching cartoons but hated commercials. She was a fan of Minnie Mouse and loved the colors pink and purple. Her sense of humor and loving attitude will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 26, at the Jefferson Street Chapel of W.E. Pegues with Bro. David Blackwell officiating. Graveside services will follow.
Those left to honor her memories include her parents, Spencer Harlow of Fulton and Mikki Smith of Guntown; one brother, Cohen Rhett Smith of the home; her maternal grandparents, Davye Grissom (Wesley) of Hattiesburg and Morris Smith (Treasia) of Houlka; her paternal grandparents, Penny Westmoreland (Daniel) of Saltillo and Tim Harlow of Mantachie; maternal great-grandparents, Mickey Smith, Richard Traywick (Tammy), Tommye Willberg (Mike); paternal great-grandparents, Bobby and Ann Repult and Elwanda McDonald; and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her maternal great-grandmother, Juanita Smith; her paternal great-grandfather, Roy Lee Wigginton.
Pallbearers, who will wear pink in her honor, will be Cameron Conwill, Eddie Conwill, Bobby Morris, Brandon Steele, Michael Rhodes and Patrick Wigginton.
Honorary pallbearers will be Martin Barron, Patrick Westmoreland, Chad Bowen and David Bowen.
Visitation will be 3 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Expressions of sympathy may be left at www.peguesfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- PROM NIGHT 2016! April 24, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Magazine available to community April 29, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago