Natalie Ruth Nobile of Tupelo and Frank Bernard Maxcy Jr. of Tupelo were united in marriage on November 16, 2013, at the Elvis Presley Birthplace Amphitheatre in Tupelo. Reverend Jonathan Soden officiated.
The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Juli Summers Nobile of Tupelo and Mr. Danny Keith Nobile of Tupelo. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Julius Summers and the late Mrs. Summers of Brookhaven, and Mrs. Ciro Nobile and the late Mr. Nobile of Moorhead.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Bernard Maxcy Sr. of Amory. He is the grandson of Mrs. Benjamin Thornburg and the late Mr. Thornburg of Amory and the late Mr. and Mrs. K. E. Maxcy of Fulton.
The bride wore an heirloom gown worn by the bride’s aunt and the bride’s mother. Candlelia ivory in color, the fitted bodice was redesigned by the bride’s mother and featured pearls, irridescents and tulle straps. Appliques of Alençon lace, pearls and iridescents were scattered on the skirt of English net. The bride wore a comb of mixed flowers in her hair that matched her cascade bouquet.
The maid of honor was Miss Dana Kathryn Nobile, sister of the bride, of Tupelo. The bridesmaids were Mrs. Mary Alice Templeton McClain of Starkville, and Miss Teresa Nicole Tranchina of Starkville.The brides maids wore rosewood-colored formal-length gowns from David’s Bridal, all softly flowing chiffon but each one in a different style.
Frank Bernard Maxcy Sr., of Amory, father of the groom, served as best man.
Groomsmen were Bryan Russell Marshall of Monroe, La., and Douglas Scot Underwood of Monroe, La.
An afternoon tea reception was held at the Elvis Presley Birthplace in Tupelo. A variety of sweets and finger sandwiches were served with coffee, hot tea and champagne punch on plates with assorted patterns of fine china. After a honeymoon in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple resides in Tupelo.
Both the bride and the groom are employed by A&A Home Health Equipment in Tupelo.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago