TUPELO – “To all my friends and loving family – I have left you this morning, Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, to go to a wonderful heavenly place to be with my Lord and Savior and dear loved ones who have passed over the years. Today I am rejoicing in his glorious light and love. I know everyone will miss me and so shall I. But know that my life on this earth was filled with wonderful people just like YOU! Please don’t cry for me because I will always be in your heart and thoughts. I have loved you when no one else would. I have cried with you in your moments of pain. I found a wonderful husband who loved me more than anything, two wonderful sons, a daughter I thought I would never have, five precious grandchildren, wonderful sisters and a brother who were always there for me. I had a wonderful mother who was always by my side no matter what that I loved always, friends who I loved with all my heart, and I know you loved me back. I will miss you and I love you all. I am so happy I got to spend my life with you all. I loved you so much! P.S. We will meet again someday and just think we can LOVE, DANCE and SING once again.”
Cynda was born July 6, 1953, in Akron, Ohio, to Thomas James Campbell and Nora Lee Snyder Campbell. She worked as an RN for North Mississippi Medical Center for more than 25 years serving humankind.
A celebration of life service will be at 11 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, in the Tupelo Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with Dr. Brian Collier officiating. A graveside service will follow in Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Woodland. Visitation will be Monday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to service time.
Survivors include her husband, Ron Robertson of Tupelo; her mother, Nora S. Campbell of Tupelo; two sons, Ronnie Robertson of Tupelo and Tommy Robertson (Tabbatha) of Saltillo; sisters, Becky Arledge (Jon) of Woodland, Lori Campbell, Amy Bremer, both of Akron, Ohio; brother, Adam Campbell (Pam) of Akron, Ohio; five grandchildren, Peyton Robertson, Parker Robertson, Addison Robertson, Taylor Grantham, and Elizabeth Grantham; a host of nieces, nephews and near relatives; and her special cousin, Martha Bradberry. She was preceded in death by her father; paternal grandparents – Edna and Lewis Campbell; maternal grandparents – Alice and Harry Demmel; and mother-in-law and father-in-law, Maynette and Boyce Robertson.
Pallbearers will be Tommy Robertson, John Arledge, Peyton Robertson, Parker Robertson and Carter Bliven.
Condolences may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago