Mr. and Mrs. Don Alan Stanfill of Germantown, Tennessee announce the engagement of their daughter, Bethany Grace Stanfill, to John Russell Penick III, son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Terrell Penick of Madison.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Rev. James Donald Stanfill of Oxford, Mrs. Doris Shackelford Stanfill of New Albany, and Mr. and Mrs. Jeffie Warner Hutcherson of Germantown, Tennessee. Miss Stanfill is a 2008 graduate of Evangelical Christian School in Memphis.
She is a 2012 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in marketing communications. At Ole Miss, she was a member of Chi Omega sorority, an orientation leader and named “Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities.”
Miss Stanfill is the Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff and Scheduler in the office of Governor Phil Bryant.
The prospective bridegroom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. J.R. Penick Jr. of Houston and the late Mr. and Mrs. Floyd Anderson of Okolona.
He is the 2008 valedictorian of Oak Hill Academy and attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
While at Ole Miss, he was a member of Kappa Alpha Order.
He is currently a second year medical student at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
The couple will exchange vows at Second Presbyterian Church in Memphis, Tennessee on January 18, 2014.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona celebrates graduation May 20, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago