BIGBEE – Orville Ann Earrey Holley, 57, died Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013, at her residence after an extended illness. She was born May 24, 1956, in Chickasaw County to Robert Rufus Earrey and Thelma Long Parker.
She was a native of Chickasaw County but had resided in Monroe County for the past 34 years. She was a homemaker and a Baptist. She worked for Holley’s Grocery for 13 years in the Bigbee Community, where she made many friends. She loved to read, listen to ’60s music and watch old cartoons. She loved her kids and grands very much.
A memorial service will be 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 30, at the chapel of Tisdale-Lann Memorial Funeral Home in Nettleton with the Rev. Thomas Galloway officiating.
Survivors include her husband, Robert Herman Holley of the Bigbee Community; her mother, Thelma Belon Long Parker (Lewis) of Okolona; five daughters, Melanie West (Jerry) of Okolona, Charity Holmes (Ellis) of Houston, Susan Carroll of the Bigbee Community, Pam Perry (Kenneth) of Dorsey and Melony Easter (Bryan) of Greenwood Springs; three sons, Mark Holley of the Bigbee Community, Nick Holley (Lavinda) of the Carolina Community and Chad Holley (Brandi) of Nettleton; one sister, Amy Criddle of Purvis; two brothers, Phillip O’Neal Earrey (Virginia) of Van Vleet and William “Bill” Earrey (Gail) of Amory; 23 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one daughter, Melissa Brock; her father, Robert Rufus Earrey; one brother, Robert Rufus Earrey Jr.; and one nephew, Phillip O’Neal Earrey Jr.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until service time Monday at the funeral home.
Family and friends may sign the guest registry and send condolences at www.tisdalelannmemorial.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago