BIGBEE – Orville Ann Earrey Holley, 57, died Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013, at her residence after an extended illness. She was born May 24, 1956, in Chickasaw County to Robert Rufus Earrey and Thelma Long Parker.
She was a native of Chickasaw County but had resided in Monroe County for the past 34 years. She was a homemaker and a Baptist. She worked for Holley’s Grocery for 13 years in the Bigbee Community, where she made many friends. She loved to read, listen to ’60s music and watch old cartoons. She loved her kids and grands very much.
A memorial service will be 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 30, at the chapel of Tisdale-Lann Memorial Funeral Home in Nettleton with the Rev. Thomas Galloway officiating.
Survivors include her husband, Robert Herman Holley of the Bigbee Community; her mother, Thelma Belon Long Parker (Lewis) of Okolona; five daughters, Melanie West (Jerry) of Okolona, Charity Holmes (Ellis) of Houston, Susan Carroll of the Bigbee Community, Pam Perry (Kenneth) of Dorsey and Melony Easter (Bryan) of Greenwood Springs; three sons, Mark Holley of the Bigbee Community, Nick Holley (Lavinda) of the Carolina Community and Chad Holley (Brandi) of Nettleton; one sister, Amy Criddle of Purvis; two brothers, Phillip O’Neal Earrey (Virginia) of Van Vleet and William “Bill” Earrey (Gail) of Amory; 23 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one daughter, Melissa Brock; her father, Robert Rufus Earrey; one brother, Robert Rufus Earrey Jr.; and one nephew, Phillip O’Neal Earrey Jr.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until service time Monday at the funeral home.
Family and friends may sign the guest registry and send condolences at www.tisdalelannmemorial.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Hamby recognized for driving safety April 27, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago