A lifelong Lee Countian, she was a homemaker and a member of Faith Assembly of God where she enjoyed her ladies group activities. She enjoyed gardening, cooking and spending time with her friends, but her greatest joy was being a wife, mother and grandmother.
Services will be 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, at Lee Memorial Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Terry Rhodes and Bro. Shelton Polk officiating. Burial will be in Lee Memorial Park. Lee Memorial Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements.
She is survived by two daughters, Pat Dunn Livingston of Bartlett, Tenn., and Ginger Grammar of Brandon; three sons, Danny Dunn (Betsy) of Nettleton, Clifford J. Dunn (May) of San Jose, Calif., and Dennis W. Dunn (Judy) of Van Vleet; two sisters, Betty Young of Tupelo and Dorothy Jean Kettleman of Richland; two brothers, Murle Kitchen (Nina) of Tupelo and Charles Kitchen of Saltillo; one sister-in-law, Ruth Kitchen of Tupelo; 11 grandchildren, Roger Livingston Jr., Patrick Livingston, Dustin Livingston, Nathan Grammar, Miriam Grammar Phillips, Matthew Grammar, Benjamin Grammar, Seth Grammar, Kristie O’Briant, Leigh Ann Graves and Christopher Whittle; 17 great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Rufus Gore; a stepson, Jim Gore; one sister, Nona Wayne Houston; two brothers, Travis Kitchen and Farrell Kitchen; three brothers-in-law; and two sisters-in-law.
Pallbearers will be her grandsons. Honorary pallbearers will be her great-grandsons.
Visitation will be 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday.
For online condolences and guest registry, visit www.leememorialonline.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houston to craft no-smoking ordinance May 17, 2016
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago